X-Ray Industries, an Applus+ company, is a well-established non-destructive testing service provider in the Aerospace industry. With over 75 years of experience, X-Ray Industries is the oldest, most-established NDT provider, offering a broad range of testing and inspection capabilities.
• Enters part numbers, technique specifications, acceptance criteria, drawings and manufacturing operating sheets into Aerospace Processing Certification System (APCS).
• Assist with system launches at current and/or future locations.
• Manage Part Library Data Integrity.
• Regularly identifies and communicates daily updates/changes to the Part Library.
• Documents, tracks all changes to the Parts Library.
• Identifies, recommends areas to improve in the Parts Library and supporting quality controlled procedure.
• Ensure internal client needs are met and communicate actions appropriately.
• Ability to develop technical training material and provide training to regional personnel.
• Coordinate and distribute group communication announcements.
• Complete regular system checks and audits on entered data.
• Travel up to 25% with overnight duration.
• Quality Management System document control, SharePoint.
• Internal process auditing (AS9100).
• Assist the Quality team with administrative tasks, projects, etc.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.